LandWey Investment Limited – We are a Real Estate investment company with development projects across the Real Estate spectrum. We operate within the commercial, retail and residential property segments and provide real estate advisory services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor/Project Manager
The quantity Surveyor/Project Manager will be required to:
- Plan activities and resources
- Organise and motivate project team
- Control time management
- Develop budget and estimate cost
- Analuze and manage project risk
- Monitor project progress
- Manage,give reports and all necessary documentations
The Quantity Surveyor will be required to:
- Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labour involved.
- Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
- Able to work well within a team based environment.
- Communicate regularly with project staff and specialist subcontractors to ensure commercial controls are in place, understood and followed at all times.
- Manage and produce accurate formal reports in accordance with business timetable.
- Monitor all commercial information in relation to project including labour, material and sub contractor cost forecasting thus ensuring budgets adhered to.
- Supply all relevant information to the General Manager and or the Managing Director for review at the specified intervals set.
- Assist General Manager and or the Managing Directorwith a range of other duties as may be required from time to time
- Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involve liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors.
- Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
- Monitor and keep track of project progress and are responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of interim payments and the final account.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered.
- Carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
- Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
- Commercial vetting of sub contractor tenders and contracts.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 3-5 years of experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org putting the role as the subject of mail.
Note: That the successful candidate must be willing to resume immediately.