UFR Offshore Company Representative (Night) Vacancy at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: UFR Offshore Company Representative (Night)
Req I D: Req-1332
Location: Offshore/Onshore Nigeria
- Supervise that the agreed procedures are respected during all the offshore presence of the installation vessel on Company site, mainly for the following activities performed onboard the vessel by URF Contractor:
- Supply / Barge activities alongside or at close vicinity of the vessel
- Lifting, overboarding, lowering and landing of subsea structures
- Subsea ROV works
- Transfer of equipment onboard the vessel
- Deck operations
- Ensure that any modification of the agreed procedure is covered by the Management Of Change agreed process Sign in due time and when satisfactory preparation level has been achieved each specific Ready For Installation certificate.
- Communicate with onshore support to:
- Plan the coming operations
- Mobilise offshore relevant personnel from other packages (i.e. SPS & Umbilical Contractor Personnel)
- Communicate, in accordance with the defined project procedures, with COMPANY Representative acting onboard other vessel(s) working at Site in case of co-activities or SIMOPS activities.
- Ensure that ICAPS are filled, signed and transferred to URF Contractor’s ICAPS Coordinator
- Ensure, when relevant, the interface onboard the vessel between MWS Representative and URF Contractor and ensure, in accordance with MWS agreed scope, that relevant MWS certificate has been issued.
- Sound background in Oil and Gas installations, marine operations and offshore construction.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Design and Installation of Subsea / Deepwater Steel Structures or previous exposure to UFR EPCI projects.
- Good knowledge of international structural design codes / standards Good organizational skills
- Experience in leadership and team management
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- BOSIET certificate.
- Company Site Representative, HSE, Installation Engineer, Subsea Engineering, BSc, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online