JV Pulse is all about connecting people and organisations who are interested in developing real estate through partnerships. The partnerships could be between land/building owners, property developers and investors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
Key Skills and Competencies
- Experience of Object-oriented Software Development Methodologies.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment & complete projects to schedule.
- Proven ability to design, code and build perfect web sites and applications.
- Experience of creating ads, logos, brochures and other design collateral.
- Project management skills and ability to manage own projects.
- Proactive, confident and with a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Methodical yet creative & having a proven ability for efficient problem solving.
- Improving customers experience in all digital channels.
- Building and developing PHP and Word press websites using PHP based frameworks, MySQL, PHP, ASP.NET & other programming tools.
- Developing advanced database to drive websites, including ecommerce systems.
- Developing compatible User Interface functionality using jQuery & other libraries both for front end and back end.
- Testing and validating work produced as part of the development process and maintenance of the website.
- Documenting features, technical specifications & infrastructure requirements.
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team to convert business needs into technical specifications.
- Coding using front-end technologies, such as CSS and HTML will be required as additional capabilities to your duties.
- Integration of Email marketing campaigns into the website design, creating landing pages, sign up forms and capturing user date through CRM tools such as mail chimp, get response, Zoho mail will be required. Ability to build and manage email workflows is a plus.
- Ensuring the website is SEO compliant
Deadline:14th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: HR@JVPULSE.COM