Job Vacancy for Social Media Specialist at Somotex Nigeria Limited
Somotex Nigeria limited is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 1000+ trade partners. Establised in 1997, Somotex is run by experienced professionals in industry. Our business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Specialist
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench marking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Diploma in Marketing, Business, Digital Marketing.
- Required Working Experience: 3 years minimum.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
Deadline: 7th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Social Media Specialist” as mail subject.