Job Vacancy for Technical Sales Representative at Candel Company Limited
The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria’s crop yield advancement and production company. Founded 22 years ago with operations in Nigeria and Ghana, Candel has become an acknowledged leader in its industry. Our aim is to become the West African reference Agrochemical Development and Marketing Company, by dedicating our resources, our talents and our energies to help improve agricultural production and preservation, thereby impacting on the quality of life of people throughout West Africa.
As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of professionals in the capacity below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Representative
Location: Tamale, Ghana
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant should have a degree, with a minimum of Second Class, (Upper Division) in Agricultural science, Crop Protection or Agronomy.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Providing the company with market intelligence and offering advice on the necessary line of actions to be taken towards improving quality and sale of the products
- Writing monthly, quarterly and yearly reports of progress made and challenges encountered and offering professional advice where need be.
- Influences the development of relationships with customers and maintains contact and rapport with customers, and prospects within assigned territory.
- Sale and distribution of Agrochemicals
- Establishing new sale accounts, obtain orders and service existing accounts.
- Organizing seminars and demonstrations for farmers and other stakeholders on the usage and functions of existing and new agrochemicals.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Making checks and balances and monitoring of dealers stock in relation to their credit balances.
- Product knowledge
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, Ga, Twi, Fante
- Interpersonal skills plus self confidence also applicant must have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Customer service
- Ability to meet sales goals
- Territory management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th August, 2018.