Energy & Fluids Specialist Job Vacancy at SABMiller Plc, 9th September, 2018
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Energy & Fluids Specialist
Reference Number: SAB-453
Location: Ilesa, Osun
Work Level: Senior
- Opportunity exist in International Breweries Plc., Ilesha for the position of Energy & Fluids Specialist reporting to the Energy & Fluids Manager.
- Minimum of B.Eng/B.Sc in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a Utilities Department or Production Departments with similar facilities
- Computer Literate
- Membership of a professional body will be an added advantage.
Key Competencies and Attributes
- Influencing ability with regards to employee relations
- Acts with integrity.
- Systemic and Analytical problem-solver
- Good understanding of modern maintenance practices and operation of systems
- Good knowledge of the utilities production processes and technologies
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Energy & Fluids Specialist will:
- Supervise and Manage overall plant processes
- Regular reporting of the plant KPI with improvement strategies
- Cascade trainings and development modules to the team
- Organize frequent plant audit to ensure regular housekeeping and safety implementation
- Coordinate effective problem solving and troubleshooting sessions
- Implement Service Level Agreement (SLA) among sister departments and suppliers to ensure strict adherence to requirements.
- Implementation of plant HSE policies
- Reduce total utilities downtime through plant shared learning
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply