Current Job Vacancies at SQT Web Solutions, 16th November, 2018
SQT Web Solutions is a TOTAL Web Services and Solutions provider specializing in creating responsive web designs, web development, online marketing, Online Startup Consulting and Strategy.
We empower people to startup their online business through development of responsive website solutions at an affordable cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Frontend / WordPress Developer (Apply With Samples)
- Web development
- Mobile App development
- Excellent experiences in development tools languages HTML/CSS, JQuery, etc.
- Good eye for UI/UX
- Practical understanding/knowledge of CMS, E-commerce platforms, WooCommerce etc.
- Good in customizing WordPress templates & theme (i.e. Bootstrap themes, HTML Template)
- Being able to work with a team to develop frontend layouts for both web & mobile applications.
- Basic /average knowledge of basic editing tools & Photoshop
- Other general frontend development skills are necessary
- Apply with samples of the works done.
- Minimum 2 years experience.
Job Title: Project Coordinator/CRM
- Ability to manage project & allocate it’s task to team member
- Project Management
- People management skills
- Customers relationship management skills
- Goof listening skills (attention to details )
- Ability to meet with clients understand the requirement & communicate effective to the technical team
- Ability to manage customer complains
- Good verbal & writing skills
- Advances experience in use of Microsoft & other office words, excel, ppt etc.
- Good telephone skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers over the phone / understand their phone
- Experience in HRM is a plus
- Ability to create proposals based on customer’s requirements.
- Ability to quickly learn & understand the services of SQT
- Very decent & professional dressing, always looking smart.
Job Title: Graphics Design/ Branding Officer
- Good eyes for creative designs
- Excellent knowledge of illustrator, Photoshop, Corel draw & graphics design tools
- Updated with the latest trend in design technology
- Good experience with modern design software
- Ability to design magazines, brochures, logo, flyers.
- Good understanding of computer fundamentals
- Ability to come up with creative designs , based on task given
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
Job Title: Digital Marketer
- Hand on experience in social media techniques and marketing
- Ability to grow traffic & increase revenue across social media channels (multiple social media channel, such as Facebook, twitter, Pinterest etc.)
- Basic / average graphics design knowledge
- Good experiences in creating/ providing contents for social media
- Ability to come up with creative strategies to drive traffic or develop trending post/ hashtags
- Ability to create /manage social media Ads to generate the best returns in investment.
- Familiar with Google Ads (Setup/ manage Ads)
- Good knowledge of how to use social media tools to manage multiple social media accounts.
- Professional knowledge on how to submit social reports
- Ability to maximize social media budget to achieve optimum social media results
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
Deadline: 29th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your job title as subject of the email
Note: Only qualified candidate are to apply