Graphics UX Designer Vacancy at Vogue Web Solution Limited
VoguePay is Nigeria’s leading online secure payment processor, offering both individual and business merchants an opportunity to transact seamlessly. VoguePay is a user-friendly online payment platform that allows you to send and receive payment easily from anyone, in any currency. Accept payment through Card transaction and Bank transfers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics UX Designer
Job Type: Full Time
- We are poised to hire an expereinced Graphics and UX Designer interested in designing innovative experiences for financial services products
- Ideal candidate MUST have a minimum of 3 years experience with good design portfolio and knowledge of design tools
- Preferred candidates should be a Creative Designer with enough front-end experience to build out his or her designs using clean, compliant HTML and CSS.
- Minimum 3-5 years of Experience
Job Competencies, Capabilities
To succeed at this role,the following will be expected:
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Create graphics designs for online and offline usage
- Developing and maintaining website content and layout;
- Drive the user experience across all product offerings and create aesthetically appealing UI designs that clearly articulate functionality.
- Define product audience and produce user personas and scenarios
- Development of all marketing and packaging design materialsDevelopment of all marketing and packaging design materials;
- Manage usability testing and market research working closely with product teams
- Continuously evaluate products and feed learnings back into product development process.
- Design a wide range of user experiences, including websites, mobile apps, in-store digital engagement services.
- Creating design briefs, project plans, scenarios and product storyboards.
- Assisting with social media campaign graphics.
- Demonstrate proven graphic designing experience
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Can produce engaging experiences, enjoys usability research, and solve UI challenges through a design thinking process
- Can create functional designs for HTML, CSS, XHTML, JQuery applications and User Interface Standards Principles
- Ability to provide illustration and wire framing for product development.
- Good knowledge of design tools (e.g Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Analytical skill, artistic ability,innovative competence
- Be able to interact, communicate and present ideas creatively
- Ability to meet deadlines and time management skills
- Candidate should include samples of works done (between 3 & 5) in application
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc.
- Gather requirements and generate rapid prototypes to help illustrate complex user experience solutions or interaction designs
- Collaborate with digital media and strategy team lead, project office and engineering team to drive seamless product development processes.
- Produce visual assets for inclusion in corporate and marketing communications (e.g presentations and products.
- Improve user experience of existing products
Deadline: 4th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Use the position applied for as the subject of application.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.