DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
We are looking for the brightest, self-motivated and driven university graduates to fill the position below and provide support to DKT Nigeria’s operations:
Job Title: Program Coordinator
- DKT NIGERIA is set to recruit a Program Coordinator who will be based in Abuja.
- The individual will primarily act as a liaison between DKT Nigeria and stakeholders in Abuja and neighbouring northern states and must be currently familiar with the Nigerian family planning environment, players, systems and processes.
- The role is a mid-level position and reports to the Program Director.
The candidate must have the following:
- Experience in a donor-funded family planning programs and implementation
- Technical knowledge of the Family Planning methods and PAC
- Private sector / commercial orientation
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and to work as part of a team
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Well-organized, with ability to track multiple activities and deadlines
- Perform liaison functions, maintain effective governmental relationships and coordinate with various relevant units and departments at FMOH.
- Review relevant policies, reports and technical documents to ensure that DKT Nigeria’s social marketing and private sector interests are aligned.
- Maintain and develop existing partnerships focusing primarily on program development and communications.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders in the Nigerian FP space and drive engagement for DKT Nigeria’s programmatic activities.
- Coordinating DKT Nigeria’s social marketing efforts at relevant events and forums.
- Follow up with specific technical assignments to a logical conclusion and /or resolution
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with subject tagged “Program Coordinator Abuja” to: email@example.com