Managing Director Jobs In A Food & Beverage Distribution Firm
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a Food & Beverage Distribution company to recruit an expatriate for the position below in Lagos State:
Job Title: Managing Director – Expatriate
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Desired Skills and Experience
- Notable successes in managing and developing FMCG distribution business in Nigeria / Africa
- Experienced to business and political relationships and establishing long-term partnerships
- Strong influencing style and executive presence; articulate and confident
- Collaborative, outgoing, creative and a team player
- Master’s Degree is required. MBA will be a plus.
- Excellent record of achievement, in a dynamic corporate setting
- Ability to think and act strategically whilst maintaining a pragmatic perspective
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining positive relationships with key decision makers within potential future customers.
- Responsible for drawing up and implementation of business Plan and strategies
- To be a driving force in the development and promulgation of best practice, standards and codes of practice
- The Managing Director will manage the Company based in Nigeria
- He will manage the business development.
- The Managing Director has to be an entrepreneurial, autonomous, ambitious, determined profile with proven track in distribution management.
- Responsibility for overall company budget /Achieve revenue and profit margin targets/ strict implementation.
- Responsible for defining the commercial, financial and logistics strategy of the company to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Main focus on business development.
- Responsible for planning and execution of all marketing activities in Nigeria.
- Responsible for providing regular analysis of existing and future customer needs so as to anticipate future sales and business opportunities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted