Ongoing Recruitment at Memfys Hospital for Neurosurgery, Feb., 2019
Memfys Hospital was founded in 2002 as a pioneering Neurosurgical unit based in Enugu, Nigeria. The first and only specialist hospital of its kind in Africa, its mission has always been to offer a standard of neurosurgical and neurological patient care comparable to that found in developed countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICU Trainee Nurse
- Minimum of 1 year work experience as a staff nurse in a licensed hospital.
- Must be registered with the National Association of Nurses and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and possess current practicing license.
- Must possess good communication and a team player skills.
- Ability to learn fast and must be computer literate.
- Basic life support training (BLS) is an advantage.
Job Title: Physiotherapist
- Applicants must have 2-3 years post qualification relevant experience.
- Experience in Neurology and related courses in the neurosciences is essential.
- Candidates should possess BMR/DPT certificates from recognized Institutions.
- They must possess NYSC discharge certificate! Exemption letter.
- Must possess current Professional License! Registration – Therapists Board of Nigeria.
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
- Applicants must be holders of B.Sc degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering from a reputable Institution.
- They should have 3-5 years post qualification relevant experience.
- Must be energetic and in good health.
- Must be between 20 and 40 years of age by December, 2019
Memfys Hospital offers generous competitive pay packages with salary and bonus.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, supporting documents and names of two (2) referees to:
The Office Manager,
Memfys Hospital Neurosurgery,
P.O. Box 2292,
Application Deadline 21st February, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.