Ongoing Recruitment for Product Field Marketer at Adavee Hub Limited
Adavee Hub Limited is a private company based in Abuja that is working to support an improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery sectors from a customer-oriented perspective using technology enabled optimization.. We strive for a world where people can have meaningful and enjoying connections online that leads to growth and improved quality of life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Field Marketer
- As we expand, we are currently looking for Product Field Marketers across different locations in the FCT to support the deployment and uptake of a customer oriented car service management application by clients in Abuja.
- The locations are: Central Area, Garki 1, Garki II, Wuse I, Wuse II, Asokoro, Maitama, Guzape, Gudu, Durumi, Wuye, Jabi, Mabuchi, Jahi, Kado, Dakibiyu, Kuura, Dunoyi, Gaduwa, Dutse, Utako, Katampe Ext., Karmo, Gwarinpa, Dape, Kafe, Nbora, Galadimawa, Dakwo, Lokongoma, Wumba, Idu, Nyanya, Karu, Gwagwalada, Kubwa, Bwari, Jukwoyi, Lugbe, Pyakassa, Kuchigoro, Chika, Mpape, Karimu, Qwaqwa, Dei Dei, Dawaki
- This position will report to the Marketing Supervisor.
- The Product Field Marketer will oversee a catchment area in the FCT in collaboration with other volunteers and a supervisor to market company’s services and products.
- Assist in planning and organizing outreach marketing activities such as campaigns, public events, community meetings, etc for product marketing.
- Identify opportunities for marketing and engage to promote products and services.
- Assist in mobilizing clients to uptake product services.
- Support clients to register online for organizational products
- Identify influencers and engage them to promote products.
- Establish a strong networking within relevant stakeholders in their catchment area.
- Monitor clients service use and support them to meet service demands
- Facilitate the development of campaign materials such as displays, fliers, notices, brochures, etc.
- Assist in developing strategic partnerships with stakeholders working in catchment area.
- Minimum qualification: OND in any relevant field
- Experience in field marketing of products and services is a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Superb organization skills; detail-oriented with strong follow-through and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Creative, results-oriented, self-starting, and willing to learn.
- Strong task and time management skills.
- Basic computer skills
- Comfortable navigating websites and apps on smart phones.
Deadline: 8th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com Kindly put “Position and Location” in the Email Subject line. For example; “Product Field Marketer Wuse Zone 1”. This is compulsory and if not done, may lead to non-consideration of application.
Note: Adavee Hub Limited does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity or other forms of discrimination.