Trithel International Consulting – Our client, a prestigious Cinema in Lagos seeks to employ a hardworking, organized and meticulous individual as:
Job Title: Part Time Team Member
- We are in need of individuals with a passion and interest in the entertainment industry as part time team members.
- This job which offers maximum work hours of 5 hours a day, provides flexibility for the right candidates and will be an exciting opportunity for students seeking work opportunities.
- The successful candidates will be responsible for enhancing the cinema experience for all guests by contributing to the smooth running of the cinemas in a friendly and efficient manner.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Selling box office tickets, responding to queries reservations and sales.
- Monitoring and maintaining cash flow, ensuring that there are no shortages.
- Ensuring that guests are well guided to entrance and exit into the cinema.
- Monitoring and maintaining guest flow, ensuring that there are no obstructions to guest cinematic experience.
- Participating in briefings and other meetings as requested by the cinema manager.
- Attending and participating in training sessions as required by managers and HR.
- Contributing to increased concession revenues.
- Responsible for the arrangement and cleaning of designated areas.
Qualifications and Experience
- A good degree, HND, OND from a reputable higher institution.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to varying situations.
- Excellent communication skills.
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- We seek to employ a hardworking, result oriented and self motivated individual as its Accounts officer.
- The ideal candidate will assist in day to day finance operations and will primarily be responsible for computing, recording, collecting, analyzing and verifying numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records of the financial operations of the hotel.
- The candidate will also be responsible for generating bills and collecting all revenue owed to the hotel in an accurate, timely manner in accordance with accounting policies and procedures.
Roles and Responsiblities
- Assist in managing revenues received and dispersed including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, audit, General Ledger reporting.
- Cash handling functions for the hotel and reconcile all cash dropped at the front desk.
- Assist with analysing financial statements on a monthly basis and report any variances to the concerned department heads.
- Assist with financial and tax audits.
- Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
- Assist with systems administration, G/L account reconciliation, budget preparations, inventories, monthly closings and full Profit & Loss responsibility.
- Assist Account Executive with internal audit of the various departments.
- Perform follow-up billing and credit collection documentation and inform Controller of any potential uncollected accounts.
- Review the postings, payments, revenue and guest balance reports on a daily basis.
- Reconciliation of bank statements.
- Review the postings, payments, revenue and guest balance reports on a daily basis
Experience and Qualifications
- B.Sc, OND or AAT in Accounting from a reputable higher institution.
- 2 years accounting experience preferably in a hotel or hospitality related organisation.
- Age: 25-35 Years
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent numerate and booking skills
- Attention to detail and result oriented.
- Proficient with MS Office (particularly MS Excel) and Quickbook
- Strong organisational skills
Deadline: 30th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Pdf) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “ Part-Time Team Member” as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply