Soliyama Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
- Design maintenance strategies, procedures and methods.
- Carry out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults.
- Diagnose breakdown problems in order to reduce or eliminate such breakdown.
- Ensure continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of major failure/breakdown.
- Deal with machine, unplanned problems, repair and provide preventive measures.
- Mechanical, Electrical, Process, Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience, with at least 2 years in related functions; Experience with PET Bottling line
- Financial Literacy
- Understanding of Engineering Solutions
- Knowledge of KRONES Equipment
- Understanding of Good Manufacturing – Practices and HSE
- Leadership Skills
- Planning and Coordination Skills
- Troubleshooting Skills
- Strategic and Effective Decision Making
- Computer Literate, Tech Saavy
- Hands-on with machines.
Job Title: Production Supervisor
- Manage and coordinate a team to achieve production targets.
- Coordinate Team on GMP
- Ensure Quality Assurance in products during production.
- Manage Raw Materials and Minimise Waste.
- Give Reports on Shift and Production Activities, results and output
- Engineering or Technical related Background
- Minimum 3 years experience in a production environment with at least 1 year in Team Leader capacity on a PET Bottling Line.
- Computer Literate
- Analytical Skills
- Leadership Skills/Managing People
- Team Player
- Planning and Coordination
- Sense of Accountability
- N150,000 – N180,000
Job Title: Production Analyst
- Collate Production reports and statistics for management
- Analyse reports and identify trends
- Monitor team performances and general production performance.
- Candidate should possess relevant qualification in any Statistical or Engineering related background.
- Minimum 1 year experience; Experience in a role that required data analysis.
- Computer Literate, proficient with Excel, Power point, Word
- Team Player
- Numeracy Skills
- Analytical Skills.
Job Title: QA/QC Supervisor
- Assure Quality in Products during Product Release.
- Assure Conformity in Entrance Control.
- Ensure Equipment is maintained and used effectively.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification in Industrial Microbiology.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in application of Industrial Microbiology.
- Analytical Reasoning
- Computer Literate, proficient with Excel
- Attentive to detail.
Deadline: 15th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com