New Vacancies In A Reputable Company, 10th April, 2019
- We seek a passionate Sales and Marketing professional who will provide strategic and practical leadership to boost our sales efforts.
- The ideal candidate will possess an extra-ordinary knack for delivering on agreed sales targets. Excellent knowledge of the conglomerate sector matters much to us.
Expected Duties & Deliverables:
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to pre-set standards and industry and economic trends.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- MBA/MSc in Marketing, Management or Business Administration
- At least 10 years’ experience in similar position in a conglomerate
- Innovative and able to take risks and implement creative ideas for the business profits
- Should be good at researching and analyzing the market
- Motivation and enthusiastic and ability to meet the set goals of sales and profits
Job Title: Managing Director
- The Managing Director/Chief Executive is a performance hungry and inspiring leader who is responsible for the performance of the company.
- The ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings.
- He oversees the day to day running and strategic direction.
- He or she reports to the Chair or board of directors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Setting the overall strategic direction of the company alongside the board as well as effectively implementing long term business strategies to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Prepare, gain acceptance, and monitor the implementation of the annual budget to ensure that budget targets are met, that revenue flows are maximised and that fixed costs are minimised.
- Working closely with the sales team on sales strategy and approach to winning new business and regularly land large accounts.
- Develop and maintain an effective marketing and public relations strategy to promote the products, services and image of the company in the wider community.
- Develop and maintain research and development programmes to ensure that the company remains at the forefront in the industry, applies the most cost-effective methods and approaches, provides leading-edge products and services and retains its competitive edge.
- Develop and direct the implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that the company complies with all health and safety and other statutory regulations.
- Reporting results to the shareholders on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A proven record of success in senior level general or commercial management, preferably in a conglomerate or related industry.
- At least 10 years’ senior level experience of management of people and resources.
- MSc/ABA in Business Administration or relevant field
- A wide knowledge of the conglomerate industry
- An understanding of financial management and wider management principles and techniques.
- A very high level of commercial awareness and strong understanding of performance management principles
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org the position applied for as the subject line.
Application Deadline 23rd April, 2019.