Current Vacancies at WFO Roedl & Partner, 10th May, 2019
WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the three firms work together to provide accounting, business advisory and legal services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax, Legal and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
Based on our recent growth and client demands, we now seek to recruit candidates to join our team of professionals in the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- The Business Development Executive will be responsible for assisting the organisation in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plans.
- This will be accomplished through developing, maintaining and expanding marketing channels/methodologies to the professional community, and the public at large.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Undertake research (online, referrals, industry chatter, network channels, etc.) to identify new business opportunities and engage with management to establish strategies for pursuing those identified opportunities with prospective clients and maintain strong professional contacts
- Oversee developing business networks with the goal of fostering business opportunities (through involvement in leadership roles with and in professional groups).
- Generate opportunities to participate in activities in relevant professional institutes and industry membership groups through speaking engagements, trainings, exhibitions etc.
- Manage business development through established strategies
- Designing templates for proposals, presentations, promotional materials, publications and company literature using creative, innovative concepts and approaches
- Utilize monthly marketing calendar for effective new business generation
- Develop content for digital marketing and corporate communications on social media platforms
- Develop and facilitate presentations for marketing and new business
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess either a University degree with minimum of 2.1 or HND with minimum of Upper Credit
- Minimum of 4 years post-NYSC work experience in marketing and business development.
- Must possess good understanding of business development and marketing strategies.
- Must possess knowledge and understanding of digital marketing.
- Strong graphic design experience and capabilities is an added advantage.
- Must possess knowledge and use of Search Engine Optimisation
- Must possess knowledge and experience in content writing
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and follow up skills
- Must possess good communication (verbal and written) and presentational skills
Job Title: Manager, Accounting Services
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- Manage team to deliver high quality audit and assurance service to a portfolio of clients. Prepare, plan and review audit plans and work.
- Financial management and forecasting.
- Prepare/analyze financial statements/reports to make recommendations for efficient business operations.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Provide additional help to clients on a consultancy basis
- Develop business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Provide guidance, coach and train team members to deliver on client’s needs.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a B.Sc. (Second Class Upper) in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years Audit experience in external audit in a well-structured and reputable audit company.
- Professional qualification in ACCA, ICAN.
- Must have previous experience leading engagements and engagement teams including client relationship management duties.
- Ability to generate new client leads and develop new businesses from existing clients.
- Must possess good communication and report writing skills.
- Comprehensive experience in using accounting software such as SAP, QuickBooks or SAGE, etc.
- Expert in the use of Caseware Audit tool.
- Strong leadership skill.
- Must have completed NYSC and above 25 years.
Deadline: 24th May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Business Development Executive” as subject of mail.