Latest Vacancies at Catilas Resources Limited, 1st May, 2019
Catilas Resources Limited is an outsourcing and advisory services Company. Our focus is to help our clients leverage their core capabilities to optimize market opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer – Microfinance
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Present and sell the Bank’s products and services to current and potential clients prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number Of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations and cross sell the bank’s products.
- Maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- OND/HND/B.Sc (Minimum of Lower credit for OND/HND and second Class Lower for B.sc)
- Five (5) O ‘Level Credit passes including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings
- Good selling and negotiation skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and oral English
- Organized, detail-oriented and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under short-term deadlines Whilst maintaining detailed accuracy
- Must have basic knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the banking field
- Relies on limited supervision to plan and accomplish goals
- A degree of creativity and latitude.
- A previous experience in any microfinance bank will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Job Title: Liabilities Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Reports to: The Head of Liabilities Management
- Deposit mobilization, customer acquisition and retention, and relationship management.
- Responsible for deposit mobilization and NTB account Opening
- Manage personal liability portfolio and client relationships
- Cross-sell other products such as consumer loans and mobile app
- Achieve agreed sales target as assigned by Management
- Provide highest level of customer service in line with the Firm’s standards
- Liaise with existing and prospective clients to provide investment advice in line with the customers profiles and needs
- Other activities os may be required by the Firm or Head Of Liabilities Management.
- Candidate must have related educational qualification, Master’s degree or finance related certification would be an added advantage
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and effective team player
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Willing to learn and able to work in a performance driven environment.
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply