Rensource is using best-in-class technology, financial innovation, and a robust operational infrastructure to build Nigeria’s largest portfolio of micro-utilities. Our portfolio of micro-utilities are “connected” in a manner to generate data and insights that allow us to continuously improve our operational and customer experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Software Solutions Architect
- Define technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms.
- Focus on application replatforming, application modernization, and cloud-native architecture. Understanding of 12-Factor development and Cloud Foundry.
- Stay abreast of new and emerging technology trends.
- Lead the development of best practices, guidelines, and development standards. Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, reliability, extensibility, etc. Analyse the current enterprise to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Experience with implementation of software code including unit test code.
- Proficiency with Java, Spring, and Spring Boot.
- Solid understanding of the SOLID principles of Object-Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Solid understanding of Software Design Patterns and Methodologies.
- Proficiency with UML and System/Analysis/Design methodologies
- Experienced (10+ years) Lead Software Solution Architect with SDLC, web services, APIs, Java, Spring and Spring Boot. In addition, experience with CI/CD and Agile practice a plus.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience with integration through web services and APIs and the appropriate standards (XML, JSON, REST, OAuth).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply