Customer Success Manager Vacancy at Microsoft Nigeria
Microsoft Nigeria If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Success Manager – Modern Workplace
Job number: 647400
Profession: Customer Success
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment: type Full-Time
- We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to drive successful adoption and expansion of Modern Workplace workloads within her/his assigned accounts.
- The CSM role will collaboratively drive change management and adoption activities with key Business Decision Makers, help reduce competitive risk, drive usage of existing workloads, and identify opportunities in her/his accounts.
- This role will create customer value through usage, and create the conditions for optimal renewal and upsell growth.
- Customer Success Manager Modern Workplace role will cover assigned customers in their territory.
- This is an exciting role that will help create bonds with our Modern Workplace customers and will fuel customer success, retention, growth, renewal and advocacy.
- We strive for our customers to realize success, transforming their business, through the adoption of our modern workplace solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive usage growth of “Modern Workplace” workloads (Office 365 Modern communications apps (Yammer/Teams/Outlook Mobile/Kaizala), Modern Core (EXO, SPO), Windows 10 and Security)
- Be the single point of accountability for Modern Workpalce workload consumption within the customer
- Engage workload experts (e.g., TSP, ATS, FastTrack/ENG, partners, etc.) to drive usage and help accelerate customer value for each workload
- Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with Business Decision Makers (BDMs) and IT Decision Makers (ITDMs) within each customer to influence adoption
- Secure BDM/ITDM intent to use of workloads
- Clearly define BDM/ITDM business outcomes and build a high quality “success plan” inclusive of customer objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them
- Establish and run deployment and usage governance processes to increase deployment and usage velocity. The governance shall coordinate activities across customers, partners, engineering, services and field roles needed to achieve healthy SPE consumption
- Represent the “Voice of the Customer” within Microsoft, and document business-value driven customer success stories and best practices
- Activate Microsoft sellers (AE, SSP) when new sales opportunities (Upsell or Cross-Sell) are generated through consumption engagements with BDM/ITDM
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- 7+ years of experience in consultative selling. Experience in consulting or pre-sales, experience in both is ideal.
- Ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability.
- Experience in running governance of complex deployment and usage projects within large organizations.
- Strong technical understanding of M365 workloads.
- Top-notch executive engagement skills with an ability to establish trusted advisor relationships with business decision makers.
- Deep passion for making others successful.
- Passion for Work Style Innovation
- Technical Solution Selling Experience preferred
- Lead & Engage Stakeholders
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Note: Benefits/perks listed above may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online