A Business School belonging to a University of Technology in the South Western part of Nigeria invites application from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Director
Location: South West, Nigeria
- The ideal candidate for the job should be able to identify trends and developments in diverse industries and sectors and translate these into improvements and adjustments to training courses and introduction of new programs.
- He/She is to carry out these objectives in the most cost effective and efficient way.
- He/she is to design, develop, organize and deliver a wide range of training courses (long term and short term).
- He/she is to develop partnerships, affiliations and linkages with local and international training institutions and develop a marketing strategy to market the value of these training.
Qualifications and Required Experience
The candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- First degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Management Science, Economics and related fields with 15 years cognate experience or Ph.D. holder with 5 years cognate experience in a similar position.
- He/She must be creative, proactive and self motivated.
- He/She must have excellent interpersonal skill.
- He/She must have integrity and commitment
- The ideal candidate must have drive with strong passion for result
- He/She must not be below 35 years of age at the point of application and assumption of duty He/She must have strong leadership and communication skills
- He/She must be ICT literate.
Conditions of Service
- The conditions attached to this position are generally attractive. Appointment shall be form initial term of two (2) years renewable under satisfactory performance.
Deadline: 13th August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their Applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com giving the following information in the order listed below:
- Full name (surname first in Capital),
- Post desired, Date of birth,
- Place of birth,
- State of origin and Local Government Area,
- Contact address,
- GSM Number(s),
- Email address,
- Marital status,
- Number of children with names and ages,
- Institutions attended with dates,
- Educational qualifications with dates,
- Professional and Academic qualifications and other achievements.
Note: Only short-listed applications will be acknowledged.