QHSE Manager Vacancy in a Provider in the Oil and Gas Industry
Maurice Xandra Solutions – Our client is a leading provider in the oil and gas industry that provides a complete project package from initial planning throughdesign, procurement, construction, installation and commissioning to start up, operations and maintenance, and if necessary tooutage/shutdown.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QHSE Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Candidate must have: experience in the IOCs, NOCs, EPCs and E&P companies.
- Candidate must have pressure vessel and piping experience on 3-Phase,Scrubbers,FKOVs,Slug Catchers.
- Candidate mjust have experience of process packages and modules such as SPM,FLET,PLEM etc.
- In-depth understanding of role
- Up-to-date relevant certifications.
- Experience working on the rig.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in a Management position.
Deadline: 29th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted.