Fresh Job Openings at Rovedana Limited, 18th Aug., 2019
Rovedana Limited – Our client in the hospitality industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager
- We need an experienced food and beverage manager to manage the operations of all Food and Beverage outlet to create an excellent guest experience. You will also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines.
- Manage all Food and Beverage Outlet operations
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Food and Beverage team
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food, Liquor, and Costs
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Develop menus with other members of the Food and Beverage team
- Accountable for monthly stock takes
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Be environmentally aware
- Minimum of 6 years’ food and beverage experience from a reputable 3-5 star hotel.
- You must have an excellent record of kitchen management,
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently, Mastery in delegating multiple tasks,
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Conversant with new and best practices,
- Ability to manage personnel and meet the financial target
Job Title: Executive House Keeper
- We are looking for a professional Housekeeper able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Report any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience as a housekeeper
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to speak, read and write good English
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
Deadline: 2nd September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.