Medical Director (Consultant) Job at PreDiagnosis International
PreDiagnosis International – We are a Non-Governmental Organization whose objective is to deliver health care programs and services to address the gap in the health sector. Our major role is the maintenance, improvement of health through prevention, diagnosis and treatment of illness and injuries and other physical impairment in people who are vulnerable to diabetes, hypertension, and hypercholesterolemia. Our mission is to rescue 5 million vulnerable Nigerians by the year 2025.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Director (Consultant)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing medical leadership and expertise
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong relationship with leaders in their local health economy and represents the organization on clinical matters relating to external bodies.
- Ensures delivery of quality services to all partners
- Responsible for implementing organization’s vision and strategic objectives as well as operational performance
- Provide support on clinical matters, including developing services
- Recommend policies and guidelines relating to medical/clinical matters consistent with medical rules and regulations
- Promotes organizational efficiency and clinical productivity
- Demonstrates cost effectiveness and oversee delivery of high quality and high value care for patients/partners
- Mentor and coach medical staff to success
- Provide advice to the founder on medical/clinical matters
- Lead planning for the development of new clinical programs
- Supervises clinical staff
- Develops, implements and evaluates the medical practice delivery model in accordance with the goals of the project.
Key areas of responsibility:
- High quality and value
- Corporate responsibilities
- Medical Leadership
- Clinical Standards
- Medical Workforce.
- Record of engaging and working with patients and with patients as partners
- Effective leader with skills in strategic thinking, problem analysis and negotiation
- Knowledge and use of clinical practice/best practice guidelines
- A broad understanding of health care management
- Ability to identify, define and analyze problems and situations and develop appropriate solutions
- Ability to provide leadership, mobilize energies towards a shared goals and translate plans to action.
- Ability to develop and maintain productive relationships
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in written form
- Medical management experience
- Leadership role in a health care organization
Deadline: 30th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.