WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the three firms work together to provide accounting, business advisory and legal services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax, Legal and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
Based on our recent growth and client demands, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate, Corporate Accounting Services
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a B.Sc. (Second Class Upper) in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years Audit experience in external audit in a well-structured and reputable audit company.
- Professional qualification in ACCA, ICAN.
- Must have previous experience leading engagements and engagement teams including client relationship management duties.
- Ability to generate new client leads and develop new businesses from existing clients.
- Must possess good communication and report writing skills.
- Comprehensive experience in using accounting software such as SAP, QuickBooks or SAGE, etc.
- Strong Corporate Accounting Skills
- Strong Background in Corporate Finance and Financial Reporting
- Must have completed NYSC and above 25 years.
- Manage team to deliver high quality audit and assurance service to a portfolio of clients. Prepare, plan and review audit plans and work.
- Financial management and forecasting.
- Prepare/analyze financial statements/reports to make recommendations for efficient business operations.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Provide additional help to clients on a consultancy basis
- Develop business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Provide guidance, coach and train team members to deliver on client’s needs.
Deadline: 9th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Senior Associate, Corporate Accounting Services” in the subject title of their email.
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirement will be contacted.