Nationwide Recruitment at PR24 Nigeria Limited, 11th October, 2019
PR24 Nigeria is a leading security and risk management company operating out of West Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We are looking for a Business Operations Manager to monitor our organization’s security functions and build and implement processes that meet our business needs.
- The Business Operations Manager’s responsibilities include tracking guard deployment results, performing cost-benefit analysis and monitoring process KPIs. To be a successful Business Operations Manager, you should have experience in the same or similar role, managing all business operations of a security firm or a firm with similar responsibilities and setting goals across the entire organization as it relates to the provision of security services. You should also demonstrate great leadership skills and be able to communicate the vision of the company across all levels.
- Ultimately, you will ensure that all business functions as relates to the deployment and management of guards are in line with our strategic goals.
- Ensure all systems operate smoothly and align with our quality standards
- Maximize the efficiency of all business and deployment procedures
- Establish process KPIs and conduct quality assessments
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise
- Build processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance
- Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability
- Coordinate with the HR department to ensure our hiring plans meet our business needs
- Take into account the needs of external and internal stakeholders and incorporate them into new strategic plans
- Work with the sales team to achieve target goals and bring in new businesses.
- Previous experience as a Business Operations Manager or in a similar role
- Good knowledge of operations management
- Exceptional communication skills
- BSc in Business Management or relevant field
- Security Industry experience would be an advantage.
Job Title: Regional Manager
- You would be in charge of multiple locations throughout a large physical area i.e. you will be in charge of locations across multiple states. As a Regional Manager, you will determine the operational practices of all our locations in a designated area, making sure each runs smoothly, cleanly, complies with stated procedures and meets budget and sales goals.
- You may be required to interview, hire, coordinate and discipline managers, and check in on individual locations to make sure the location is in proper working order. You will coordinate with and report to senior management. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience managing the operations of varying locations (while taking accountability for reaching targets.
- You should also be able to remotely supervise a team and set profitable goals). Our ideal candidates will combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset.
- Ultimately, you will ensure your area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business and sales objectives and contributes to our company’s success in the long run.
- Create regional plans and quotas in alignment with business and sales objectives
- Support Location Managers with the day-to-day operation
- Evaluate location and individual performances
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new team members possibly
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth and sales
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Suggest new services/products and innovative techniques to increase customer satisfaction
- Proven work experience as a Regional Manager, Area Manager or similar senior role
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
- Understanding of operations
- Ability to lead and motivate a high-performance team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- B.Sc in Administration or relevant field.
Job Title: Academy Commandant/Training Officer
- You are responsible for the organization’s Security Program including but not limited to daily training operations and bi-annual refresher courses for the guards, development, implementation, and maintenance of policies and procedures, and of monitoring program compliance.
- Builds a strategic and comprehensive information security program that defines, develops, maintains and implements policies and processes that enable consistently well-trained guards.
- Evaluates security trends, evolving threats, risks and vulnerabilities and applies tools to mitigate risk as necessary into Guards training.
- Ensures the institution/organization complies with the administrative, technical and physical safeguards as regards the training of the guards.
- Collaborates with organization senior management, Privacy Officer, and Corporate Compliance Officer to establish governance for the security program.
- Serves in a leadership role to ensure security compliance.
- Oversees develops and/or delivers initial and ongoing security training to the recruited guards.
- Maintains current knowledge of applicable federal and state security laws, licensing and certification requirements and accreditation standards.
- Knowledge and experience in state and federal information security laws,
- Demonstrated organization, facilitation, written and oral communication, and presentation skills.
- Recommended Security certification
- Retired Warrant Officer, Captain previous law enforcement experience is an advantage
- Excellent writing and Oratory skills (should be able to command presence).
- A high level of integrity and trust.
Deadline: 26th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (PDF versions only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.