Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a leading Power company in Nigeria. Due to internal expansion, they are looking to fill in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Project Supervisor
- Ensure the preparation of work schedules, engineering designs, installations and projects. Relationship management and provision of support to vendors, contractors and business development. Material sourcing and preparation of electrical bill of quantities.
- Engineering design/footprints for new projects.
- Preparation of work schedules for projects.
- Material sourcing
- Carry out electrical services designs and drawings using AutoCAD, including drawings for electrical systems (LV/MV systems, generators etc.).
- Preparation of electrical bill of quantities.
- Equipment sizing (load calculation) and specifications.
- Interpretation of all forms of electrical control and power diagrams Prepare tender documents relating to procurements/contracts and attend negotiation meetings.
- Developing project strategies
- Budget preparation.
- Ensuring installations/projects are in compliance with design specification and standard.
- Liaise with contractors and other vendors Providing administrative support as needed Provide support to business development department
- Degree/HND in Electrical/Electronic or Power Engineering, minimum of ten years’ experience in the field post COREN registration.
- Strong electrical engineering background to include all aspects of LV and HV switchgear, protection, and associated control systems (experience with computer-based control systems and instrumentation is an advantage).
- Good mechanical knowledge, to include but not limited to gas and diesel reciprocating engines and gas turbines.
- CHP experience will be a definite asset.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Computer literacy is a must, including a working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Project, Power Point and AutoCAD.
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
Deadline: 20th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.