Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury / Accounts Officer
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Treasury / Financial Accounting & Reporting Specialist
- This role requires the ideal candidate to maintain and record financial transactions at business unit level.
- This role requires a first degree or its equivalent diploma qualification in Finance & Accounts
- Requires between 0 – 2 years relevant work experience with advanced/ extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development
- Accounting Policies and Transactions
- Financial Analysis and Planning
- Management Accounting.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory / Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
- Record and maintain supporting documentation for all financial transactions at business unit level / undertaking level
- Ensure proper documentation of proofs/bills for the respective financial transaction
- Post sub-ledger entries and reconcile entries into general ledger.
- Ensure proper documents / bills are submitted to accounts department for timely preparation of monthly journal entries and account reconciliations
- Assessing correctness of claim, review computation of bill amount and adjustments
- Prepare monthly revenue report based on billing
- Monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned job
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Carry out any other duty as requested by Financial Accounting & Reporting Specialist or Financial & Administration Manager
Deadline: 13th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online