New Job Openings at Rovedana Limited, 21st January, 2020
Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Working days: Monday to Saturday (7am to 6pm)
- Must be a Female
- Good Knowledge in Inventory Management
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good Communication Skill
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights from data.
- Minimum of HND / BSc degree
- Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or relevant field
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience of the same filled
Job Title: Sales & Distribution Supervisor
- Manage an assigned territory and develop same, working with Distribution Reps (on bikes), hawkers, depot staff and depot owner(s).
- Mapping of outlets within area and assigning same to Distribution Reps
- Monitoring sales calls and visits to outlets
- Responsible for ensuring territory goals are achieved
- Ensures that Distribution Reps are properly trained, hold them accountable and develop them professionally.
- Communicates territory reports, results and status to Management on agreed frequency
- Advises Reps, hawkers, depot staff and depot owners on care and preservation of items received, stored, and shipped; methods and use of equipment in handling, storing, maintaining, and shipping stock; and related problems.
- 2 – 5 years Sales experience; preferably (but not limited to) FMCG, with capacity for leadership
- Fluent in English; generally able to communicate adequately
- Able to ride a motorcycle and in possession of valid Drivers’ license
Deadline: 24th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject of the mail should be “Warehouse Supervisor Lagos”.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.