Business Development Executive Job in an Insurance Industry
Avant Halogen – Our client in the insurance industry is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- We are seeking to recruit a Business Development Executive for a client in the insurance industry in different locations of Lagos.
- We are looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
- The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- BA / BSc degree or equivalent
- 26 years and above.
- Get the sale using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop out of the box sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database.
- The staff will be entitled to a base pay.
- Commission is tied to every transaction /deal you are able to close successfully.
- Opportunity to be converted as full term employee will be based on performance.
Deadline: 24th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Business Development Executive – preferred Location – Lagos” as the subject of the mail.