Nationwide Recruitment at Jeanun Consultancy
Jeanun Consultancy is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Locations: Nationwide (North Central, North West / North East, South South, South East, South West)
- Collaborate with RSM in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company
- Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate coach and appraise train personnel Ability to complete management reports on time essential.
- Aware of applicable company KPIs and business plan.а
- Be aware of all competitive activities within major accounts.
- Sales presentations for clients showing the success and credibility of the business and its productsа
- Give pricing information to management and make recommendations.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with suppliers
- Manages an assigned geographic sales and product lines to maximize sales and meet corporate objectives
- Manages all Dealers and modern trade outlets of the company in assigned locations.
- Reviving and instilling brand awareness in coverage area
- Timely liquidation of old stock (slow moving) and accountable for any liability of spoil stock due to aging/expired stock
- Close monitoring and relationship with distributors and their manpower, with full quality ensured
- Monitoring channel payment, cost controls and improving cost efficiency
- Strategizing, planning and ensuring that volume target, category target, territory development and coverage target are achieved
- Aligning the region values while inspiring confidence and generating excitement, enthusiasm and commitment towards the mission.
- The ideal candidate must hold a good B.Sc. / HND in Marketing, Business Admin and other related courses with a minimum of 5 years experience in FMCG products
Job Title: Social Media Executive
Location: Asaba, Delta
- Develop and expand an efficient digital marketing strategy for the organization.
- Design, publish and manage promotions and campaigns.
- Develop and expand an online community for the organization.
- Take full responsibility for the organizationТs social media platforms, developing, generating and posting relevant quality content (images, videos, text), managing hits and requests, and responding appropriately to concerns and / or directing such to relevant quarters.
- Drive efforts to build the organization brand and create broad-based awareness in the public domain.
- Conduct online survey and advocacy activities.
- Monitor online ratings, obtain feedback and respond accordingly.
- Monitor threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the organization and report notable threats to the team.
- Monitor and report emerging trends and effective best practices in social media tools, applications, channels, designs and strategies.
- Analyse, review and report the effectiveness of social media activities and develop strategies for improvement.
- Carry out other responsibilities assigned by the management.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications, Digital Marketing, Business Administration, New Media / Public Relations or related fields.
- Previous experience as a Social Media Executive for a similar organization would be a strong advantage
- Highly articulate individual with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent research, editing and proof-reading (photo / video / text) skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and knowledge of social analytics tools.
- Strong graphic design skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of current online marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, good team player, attentive to details with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Highly flexible and able to set priorities.
- Adequate knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimization and Search Engine Optimization is a strong advantage.
Our client is one of the leading Manufacturer of FMCG products in Nigeria. Due to demand for market expansion, they are seeking for qualified and interested candidates for the below position:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Niger, Kogi, Kwara, Benue, Nasarawa, Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Jigawa, Sokoto, Zamfara, Borno, Yobe, Bauchi, Gombe, Plateau, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, Anambra, Abia, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti, Edo, Suleja.
- To develop Products and markets in assigned location.
- Negotiating prices and other terms of payment and terms of trade
- Deliver monthly Sales targets and collection plan targets against every month
- Execute the sales plan for the territory as assigned by the Area Sales Manager
- Making sure all company’s SKU’s are available and visible
- Monitor and report competitor’s activities.
- Submission of weekly and monthly reports
- Identifying strong dealers and converting them into our fold for deeper market penetration and reach
- The Ideal candidate must hold a good B.Sc. / HND in Marketing, Business Admin or any other Social Sciences courses with at least a minimum of 1-4 years working experiences
- Candidates must be target driven.
Deadline: 20th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.