Africa Diving Services Limited (ADS) formed in 2010 became fully operational in January 2012. The Company was conceived and equity financed by Nigerian Investors to offer to clients a fully compliant company satisfying all Nigerian Content Legislation including cooperation agreements for operations with other fully Nigerian Compliant companies as recommended by the NCDMB. ADS also utilises Nigerian companies administratively also, including but not limited to, Banking/Medical/Insurance/ etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Security Control Room Operator
- HND / B.Sc in any discipline
- Age 30-45
- 3- 5 years security experience background
- Must be able to work weekends and nights
- Good communication skills
- Detailed in report writing.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Read, Understands, and comply with all instructions issued by the Operations Manager (Security)
- Record and file/distribute all administrative documentation as appropriate
- At the start of a shift he is responsible for checking the cleanliness and proper preparation of the Operations Room and all equipment therein
- During the period of their duty they are to monitor all CCTV, Access Control, Vehicle tracking systems and maritime tracker systems. Any incidents are to be logged and, dependent on their level of seriousness, the Operations Manager (Security) is to be informed immediately
- They are to log all out of hours vehicle movement in the appropriate log and report as soon as practically possible or his delegated deputy as appropriate
- Read the report log from the previous shift and question the previous operator regarding any outstanding and incidents or information required.
- Ensure any specific instruction passed by the Operation Manager (Security) and complied with.
- At the end of his shift he is to properly brief the oncoming operator and acquaint him with any news/information necessary to carry out his shift.
- Copies of all shift briefings are to be logged and any incidents/reports highlighted to the Operations Manager (Security) each morning.
- Brief all guards in the duties expected of them while on duty
- Ensure all guards carry out their duties efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure all guards have reported for duty and have all necessary equipment to carry out their duties properly.
- Check that all guards are properly dressed in clean uniform, boots etc.
- Brief the oncoming shift of guards in their duties and pass on any special instructions or reports of incidents from the previous shift.
Deadline: 25th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.