Crystal Oilfield Services Limited – We are a company that deal with people. We educate and ensure that people are healthier and happier. Our role is to ensure hat people are financially free.
As a result of expansion, we need qualified candidates to join our work force in the capacity below:
Job Title: Documentation Supports Officer (DSO)
Start Date: 1st June, 2020.
- Scheduling applicants for interview
- Follow-up the whole recruitment cycle till completion with the applicant
- Managing the website page of the company
- Following up on debtors and ensuring debts are recovered
- Giving supports for presentations to clients
- Performing all other associated administrative roles
- Extracting data from the resumes of applicants
- The person Must be ready to work Monday to Saturday
- The person must know how to use words, emails, PowerPoint, excel on a computer
- The person must be able to speak very good English with ability to write letters to clients or third parties on behalf of the company
- The person must be multi-tasking and ready to work under pressure
- The person must be ready to deal with people very well with a view to getting results
- The person must be living around Abule-Egba Ijaye in Ifako-Ijaye LCDA, Lagos or be ready to relocate
- The person Must know how to drive with a Valid Driver’s Licence.
- He must have flair for SALES and Marketing of dietary supplements.
The person must be ready to accept N30,000 as monthly salary. No other bonus attached please.
Job Title: Sales Driver
- We require the service of a Sales Driver to drive the sales of our water within the neighborhood.
- We therefore require a responsible sales driver that have either sold sachet water before or not to join our workforce.
- Loading of the water from the factory for sales within the territory to be specified
- Widen the customer base to improve sales figures
- Maintaining a very good relationship with the customers
- Ensuring good handling of products
- Ensuring that customers pay for the goods purchase and money is lodged in according to the policies of the company
- Managing or reduce products’ return
- Ensure sales targets are met, at all times.
- The person must be ready to work from Monday to Saturday
- The ideal candidate must have a valid driver’s License
- He must be ready to do the extra
- He must be mature within and be emotionally intelligent
- He must be ready to live within the factory premises.
The monthly salary is N30,000 / month without any other bonus.
Deadline: 22nd May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- This advert is open to everyone regardless of sex, religion, marital status, gender, beliefs or educational attainment. This means there is no discrimination.
- The successful candidates will start work with the client by 1st June, 2020.