MAVENTEQ SYSTEMS LIMITED – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
*JOB TITLE: SENIOR PIPING, VALVES AND VESSELS ENGINEER*
- Carry out preliminary, basic and detailed engineering studies in-house.
- Review and comments on engineering deliverables produced by engineering services agreement contractors, OEMs and engineering houses.
- Prepares piping general arrangement drawings, designs, datasheets, specifications, calculations and MTOs.
- Coordinates the deliverables of other disciplines within the Engineering and Commissioning Team
- Coordinates the activity of CADD designers for the execution of the drawings.
- Prepares and checks isometrics, support drawings/calculations, support lists and requisitions.
- Carry out static and dynamic stress analysis calculations and checks with CAESAR 2 FEA tool.
- Carry out vibration analysis and checks with CAESAR 2 FEA tool.
- Reads and interprets facility engineering drawings, designs and make necessary modifications or recommendations.
- Interfaces with vendors and OEMs on technical matters related with engineering modifications/design.
- Draws up and cross-check relevant procedures, international standards and TOTAL General Specifications.
- Follows-up Purchase Orders to ensure timely approval.
- Check that the design is developed in line with the Pre-Project and the statement of requirements and in accordance with the COMPANY specifications and rules.
- Ensures effective and timely response to technical queries in compliance with set standards, company specifications and safety procedures.
- Ensures effective design studies for infrastructures produced by contractors.
- Participates in the auditing of facilities engineering design contractors.
- Certified Mechanical Engineer
- Eng. (mechanical) with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in design of oil & gas installations.
- Fluent in English.
- Piping biased but with some experience of static mechanical equipment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Use of Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, AutoCAD, PDMS, CAESAR 2, Auto pipe, Inventor.
- Standard office hours, 5 days a week.
- Based in Port Harcourt with periodic site visits to onshore gas plants and offshore installations.
*DEADLINE:* 13th May, 2020
*METHOD OF APPLICATION*
Candidates should send their CV to: *firstname.lastname@example.org*
*Note that only candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted*
Leave a Reply