MAVENTEQ SYSTEMS LIMITED* – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
*JOB TITLE: SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER_CIVIL WORKS*
- Ensure that civil works are safely executed to the required project drawings and specifications.
- To coordinate the implementation of project management for the assigned projects starting from project sanction until hand over to Field Operation.
- To coordinate each stage of the project in collaboration with the relevant parties and ensure respect of the project requirements, budget and milestone. This shall include to monitor and control closely CONTRACTOR activities and propose the mitigation actions for any nonconformity or slippage (technical, budget, schedule).
- To propose the organization for the execution of the project and manage the organization of the assigned project/s.
- To ensure the availability of the approved contractual documentation, approved budget and ensure the implementation as per requirement.
- In collaboration with C&P, to manage, monitor, control all required contractual process until recommendation to award. This shall include ensuring the recommendation is made in the best technical and commercial terms.
- To manage the preparation of any site work and manage the execution.
- To manage the interfaces with the relevant parties including with the external parties (NAPIMS, DPR, etc.) in collaboration with PAR Department.
- Ensure the respect of approval requirements for each stage of the project with the partners/regulators in collaboration with PAR Department.
- To promote innovation and the cost reduction solutions for all line of activities.
- To prepare and expedite the required report of the project including for the purpose of the interfaces. This shall include provision of all relevant information required for project reporting.
- To be responsible for the issuance of project close out report and return of experience for project archive.
- To carry out any other duties/projects may be assigned to him/her by the hierarchy
- Engineering background with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in construction of Oil & Gas Civil installations and project management.
- Fluent in English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Resident – Standard office hours, 5 days a week.
- Port Harcourt office with possible mission to PROJECT premises (onshore/offshore/in the country/outside the country)
*DEADLINE:* 13th May, 2020
*METHOD OF APPLICATION*
Candidates should send their CV to: *email@example.com*
*Note that only candidates who meets the job requirements will be contacted*