Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client is an international women foundation focused on the implementation of programs that promote and protect the rights of women and girls in Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Centre Manager
- They urgently require the services of a center manager who will assume responsibility for direct management of all activities, services, and operations at the center.
This role will take responsibility for the:
- Management of all the staff
- Overall coordination and management of services to survivors;
- Financial and administrative/logistical management of the building and operations;
- Exterenal representation and coordination of referrals with other agencies.
- University Degree, preferably in Health, Social work, Social Services, Community Development, or Related Fields.
- Certification from relevant authorities.
- This role requires work experience of 5years and above.
Deadline: 3rd July, 2020.