FlexFilms is the global film manufacturing arm of India’s largest multinational flexible packaging solutions company, Uflex Limited. With State-of-the-Art film manufacturing facilities in all the 4 major continents Asia, Europe, North America and Africa our cumulative production capacity stands in excess of 337,000 MT Per Annum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Fitter
- Mechanical fitter is responsible for constructing and assembling mechanical systems and components, which could be machines or piping that is used to transport the chemicals that are involved in manufacturing processes
- He is also responsible for assembling structural form and carrying out several day-to-day activities, including creating and reading blueprints and utilizing welding skills in the construction of various structural components according to the blueprints.
- Working with the use of workshop equipment such as milling machines and lathes
- Carrying out the construction of structural components according to the plan on blueprints
- Examining structural systems with attention to local and state building codes
- Setting up and adjusting machine tools and equipment
- Constructing and assembling mechanical systems
- Overseeing structural systems and ensuring that they are maintained regularly.
Deadline: 9th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Oladipo.email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.