MAVENTEQ SYSTEMS LIMITED – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
*JOB TITLE: QA/QC QUAYSIDE, ONNE*
- Verify that all cargo loaded / off loaded on board supply vessel are properly packed as per TUCN handling and lif ting procedures.
- Verify the suitability of contractor’s and TUCN’s lif ting gears (certification, colour code, etc.) before and during loading / offloading of cargo on supply vessels.
- Verify cargo specifications stated on FWB.
- Verify all Dangerous Goods (DG) are loaded and offloaded along with their proper documentation (Material Safety Data Sheet) in line with IMDG code
- Promote safe cargo handling / rigging & lif ting operation in accordance to international best practices.
- Frozen and chilled food containers are loaded along with the TUCN acceptable temperature range
- Provides the vessel captain with all relevant documentation for helifuel / explosive / RAM / DG loaded on the supply vessels, prior to departure.
- Reject any cargo not complying with the TUCN HSE rules, LMS procedure, NSL International Rigging and Lif ting practice. With other international standard and code, and issue anomaly reports.
- Communicates all rejected cargoes to Logistics Superintendent and Entity Materials Superintendents to organize corrective measures with cargo owner.
- Attain weekly and monthly HSE meetings.
- Enforce the company standard and safety on the jetty during the op eration.
- Must be a holder of HND or Bachelor of Science degree
- Minimum 3 years verifiable experience in similar role. Experience in the Oil and Gas environment will be an added advantage.
- Must possess Industry related qualifications such as LEEA /NSL / CPA etc.
- Broad and extensive knowledge in handling & lifting appliance & operations
- Knowledge and competency in the use of Microsoft Office package
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge of quayside operations and application of TUCN LMS.
- Ability to prepare and/or review risk assessments relating to the job function.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a good command of English Language
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
*DEADLINE:* 17th August 2020
*METHOD OF APPLICATION*
Candidates should send their CV to: *firstname.lastname@example.org*
*Note that only candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted*