BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Associate Manager, Special Projects
Employment Type: Full time
Ensure industrial relations and performance capability building for the LSNL products and people. Grow LSNL corporate visibility and product hygiene in Nigeria.
Main Responsibilities / Tasks
- Planning and Execution of all LSNL commercial projects to secure growth opportunities
- Identify Prominent Risk and pitfalls to avoid in anticounterfeiting activities execution
- Train Sales Team on guidelines to adhere to as regards products hygiene in the value chain
- Establishment of good working relationship with Regulatory and Enforcement Authorities like Standards Organization of Nigeria, Nigeria Customs Services, Nigeria Food and Drug Administration Control.
- Participate in governments tender process and win business for LSNL
- Design and formulation of commercial activities to improve product hygiene in Nigeria.
- Annual Plan and Budget on new projects and activities nationwide
Key Performance Indicators / Key Figures:
- Eradication of Non-conforming LSNL products
- Number of new projects
- Frequency of orders after-market cleaning projects
- Ensure no regulatory issues for LSNL
- Experience 8 years + Business relation, Sales/Marketing Experience.
- HND or BSc in any Degree.
- Proficient in the use of English language
- Valid driving license
- R – Relevant experience in Industrial Relation and Management.
- R – Relevant experience in Sales and Marketing Management.
- R – Perfect knowledge of Microsoft operating system especially Power-Point & Excel
- R – Business and results oriented with proven negotiation skills
- R – Able to identify risk and opportunities within the segments
- R – Strategic thinking, rigorous, well organized, and able to work autonomously
- D – Analytic, accurate and quick interpretation of figures
- R – A self-starter, working under their own initiative… and a completer/finisher
- R – Ability to analyze and provide clear recommendations
- R – Good communication skills (writing & verbal)
- R – Build strong relationships with both key external and internal customers
- R – Energy and passion for achievement of own commitments and delivering company objectives
- D – Able to influence and persuade others to take a specific course of action
Previous / Professional Experience:
- Relevant experience in external relations, corporate affairs and business development functions.
BIC offers a competitive salary, health insurance and 401,000. Successful candidates are required to pass a drug test and undergo a security check.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.