Mega Catering Limited is a fast-rising Catering and Hospitality Company, which specializes in managing all hospitality services such as Catering, Housekeeping, Accommodation, Laundry Services, Janitorial Services, Fumigation, Manpower Supply etc.
MCL is highly committed to continuously improve its performance to keep pace with the modern needs of the market and ultimately achieve client satisfaction. MCL recognises that its success comes from her staff and without their commitment, ingenuity, and hard work, MCL would not be the success story it is today or who we are striving to be tomorrow.
MCL has a long history of delivering its projects on time, within budget and to the high quality demanded by the client. We have bagged an award-winning reputation with our clients built on mutual respect and shared value, and have grown into a leading business institution in Nigeria. It is with this strong drive that we look up to a promising future ahead.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Campboss / Site Supervisor
Employment Type: Contract
Qualifications & Experience
The Camp Boss must possess:
- HND/ B. Sc in Administration with a good experience in this field or any related field.
- At least 5-7years of experience in a related field.
- Valid Offshore Survival (T-BOSIET), OSP
- STCW basic safety training
- Food Handler’s and Food Hygiene Certificate
- Seafarer’s Medical or Approved Offshore Medical
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate
- Seaman Book
- ISPS (Ship Security training and Designation Duty Cert)
- International Passport
- Have knowledge in MS office.
- Be a certified cook
- Be able to work independently
- Be able to supervise and give a daily progress report (verbal and written) of work done.
- Be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with people and general public.
- Have the ability to deal with employees from multi-cultural backgrounds.
- Be able to maintain financial records.
- Be proficient in all aspects of food hygiene and stock rotation.
- Be responsible for operational activities in the camp or rig under his supervision, ensuring the daily good management of the location.
- Carry out the daily, weekly and monthly duties as laid out by the Company and below detailed.
- Fill and keep record of administrative forms in accordance with the Company rules.
- Manage the team of expatriates’ staff working at the camp and increase their motivation.
- Supervise and take part to the behavior and training of staff, according to the rules of HSE, Food Hygiene and Safety, HACCP, etc.
- Take responsibility of requests made to warehouse, stocking and stock checking, in addition, to cost control reporting according to the rules made by the Company, always ensuring a minimum stock quantity for each item.
- Be responsible for cold and dry stores in the location. He is the only person entitled to keep the keys and will be responsible for any eventual shortages.
- Must be clean, tidy and shall follow diligently the disciplinary rules laid out in his contract.
- Take weekly and monthly Inventory with the reported expiry date of all products.
- Take inventory and record of sales of mini-market or bonded store (in case it exists), filling the relative form.
- Ensure P.O.B. duly signed by the Client or his Representative.
- Keep records of extra services and sales rendered to Clients, duly signed by the Client, reporting the number of budgeted Projects or refer to object or person, in order to be invoiced.
- Keep a record and recap of the weekly menu agreed with the Client, duly signed by the Client and Camp Boss and sent to the main office, with all documents.
- Fill a record with the weekly consumptions.
- Keep a record and recap of: Daily presences of the Client, Daily inventory, Cash and market movement in proper forms, Recap of extra sales to the Client.
- Fill the Local staff Time sheet and attendance register.
- Be responsible for the effective cleaning of the kitchen and all its corresponding areas, the dining area and stores, in accordance with the food Hygiene and Safety rules.
- Supervise the preparation of all meals and ensure that menus established are being adhered to.
- Ensure that all food, products and merchandise are in conformity with the Company standards.
- Ensure that a delicate part of the fridge is dedicated to sample foods which must be kept for 72 hrs in accordance with the Company procedure.
- Ensure that all staff, Local and Expatriates, wear PPE, clean uniforms at all times and that the food handling staff wear disposable hand gloves and hats at all times, not only during service.
- Ensure that the housekeeping of the accommodation should be carried out in line with reviewed standards, everyday and whenever required.
- Ensure that the laundry schedule is carried out accordingly, instructing the Local staff on how to use the various cleaning products and regularly on a daily basis, draw to their attention the safety procedures during use.
- Carry out regular inspections of the accommodation, common areas, dining area, stores (dry and cold rooms) in order to ensure that cleaning and maintenance work have been carried out in accordance with Company and CLIENT rules.
- Be present always on the food line during the meal service as this is an essential element of your duty.
Deadline: 8th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and relevant certificates to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applications should be submitted on or before 4pm on 8th of December, 2020.