Enoch Stone Consulting, a consulting, training, recruitment and outsourcing company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Videographer
- We are looking for an organized and creative Videographer to work with our creative team to plan, film and edit video content according to client briefs.
- The Videographer’s responsibilities include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use, directing other camera operators on set and editing film footage.
- Film videos on set or on location.
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Plan the shoot with the creative team and the client.
- Edit footage in post-production.
- Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired.
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years work experience.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Proficiency with editing software such as PhotoShop.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Relative fitness and stamina to work long hours.
- Proficiency with camera equipment.
Deadline: 20th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the “Job title” as the subject of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org