Bloomsford Associates – Our client is a licensed finance company headquartered in Lagos (and a branch in Abuja) with a paid-up capital of N100m (One Hundred Million Naira only). The ownership structure of the company comprises of distinguished individuals who are seasoned business men and have made impacting contributions in the Nigerian Financial Service sector with equity interest from 10 to 55%.
The key investors have a broad yet significant market understanding within the financial institution and extensive business contacts, regionally and internationally.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Executive
Locations: Abia and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Direct Sales Executives will be responsible for promoting and selling the company’s products to new and existing customers and also canvassing markets for new products.
- B.Sc / HND in any course of study with 2 years work experience.
- Must have solid experience in selling financial services and products in Lagos or Abuja.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to close good deals and meet set targets.
- Excellent communication, reporting skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills and a very good team player.
- Selling loans and other investment products to customers.
- Evaluating loan applications and documentations.
- Identifying customer needs and cross-sell other opportunities.
- Participate in sales performance review meetings.
- Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary is 50,000 momthly.
- Target based bonus package.
- HMO and pension.
Deadline: 27th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “DSE Lagos or DSE Abia (depending on your location)” as the subject of the email.