House of Tara International – We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have 25 branches across Nigeria with sales presence in USA, UK, Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya & South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness and enhancing self-esteem.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Organize and attends sales activations for customers in assigned territory.
- Assist customers in assigned territory with product ordering
- Generate new leads in the open market
- Submit sales reports weekly
- Deliver agreed sales quote monthly.
- Verify all transactions to avoid discrepancies.
- Ensure the order worksheet is neatly collated and verified to avoid error in packing and delivery
- Actively manage relationships with customers within your assigned territory.
- Ensuring that all customers receive excellent service through direct salesmanship, and prompt and courteous service.
- Handle returns/complaints courteously, effectively and in line with policy
Qualification / Experience
- Graduate Degree
- NYSC certification
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in B2B and/or B2C environment (Cosmetic, fashion)
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working with others.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent business report writing and presentation skills
- Customer service
- Strong written and oral communication proficiency
- Proficiency in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
Deadline: 25th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Sales Associate – Abuja” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.