Filmhouse Cinemas Limited is a dynamic film exhibition company. Our expertise are in the areas of; Cinema operation: we Manage sites; Own sites, Consultancy for cinema development: Design; Fit-out; Cinema project management, Film Distribution: Rights Acquisition; Booking into cinemas; content development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Manager / Internal Auditor
- BSc / BA in Law, Finance, Business Administration or a related field
- Proven experience as a Compliance Officer or Compliance Manager
- Experience in risk management
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Business acumen
- Teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional certification (e.g. ACA, or Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP))
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls (e.g. Anti-Money Laundering)
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Excellent communication skills
- To protect the assets and high standards of service at Filmhouse Cinemas by ensuring compliance with internal control procedures, and regulations.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities include the following and other duties as may be assigned:
- Risk Management
- Evaluate, advice on the effectiveness of system of internal control with emphasis on financial and commercial process.
- Plan, develop and perform financial, operational and compliance risk-based audits that covers all the company circuits and sites
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Draft and revise company policies
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed
- Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation
- Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices
- Address employee concerns or questions on legal compliance
- Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals
- Assess management’s level of compliance with established policies, procedures and standards in all sites
- Conduct special investigation or reviews at the request of management.
- Manage Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) database across the business and dept.
- Track results of prior audits and drive the implementation and closure of all agreed corrective and preventive actions (CAPA).
- Perform data analytics procedures and systems back-end validation testing.
- Assist mgt. in executing business health, compliance and risk mgt. procedures such as stock level review and monitoring.
- Develop and implement an effective legal compliance program
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email
Application Deadline 2nd April, 2021.
Leave a Reply