Saro Lifecare acquired the brands and manufacturing facilities of CAP Plc household division in 2007 and has grown to be a credible player in the FMCG space especially the in-home pest category.
The business is currently expanding its portfolio to cater to more consumer needs in the Personal Care and In-home Pest Segments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Sales Representative
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers in the Open Markets.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members.
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Manage relationships with key Wholesaler(s) and retailers.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Provide support to marketing for Open market Marketing activities.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends and share report.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Other territory requirements that may arise.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
Deadline: 5th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.