ReelFruit is an emerging fruit processing company, retailing a range of dried fruit snacks to cater to the growing number of health-conscious consumers in Nigeria. ReelFruit was established in 2012 and has achieved significant growth – retailing in over 350 stores nationwide, with a head office in Lagos and a regional office in Abuja and Port Harcourt. The company also retails product on amazon.com in the US as well as internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- As we increase our processing capacity as well as our global distribution, we seek to hire a convincing and enthusiastic Van Salesman to promote and sell our products at customer locations. In this role, you will drive a van on an established route, identify new sales leads in the area, and provide services to our regular customers.
- Your duties will also include keeping sales records and ensuring proper maintenance of the company vehicle.
Qualifications And Requirements
- Minimum of OND
- 2 years of experience as a Van Sales Rep, or similar.
- 1 year experience in core sales
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Exceptional ability in meeting sales targets.
- Extensive experience in identifying new customers and negotiating deals.
- Ability to assume responsibility for the delivery van and the products.
- Experience in recordkeeping and managing sales contracts.
- Working knowledge of basic van maintenance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to operate a tablet (smart device).
- Driving a van and selling products to customers.
- Delivering purchased orders and informing existing customers of new products.
- Increasing sales by promoting products and analyzing competitor behavior.
- Signing sales contracts, taking purchase orders, and collecting payments.
- Accounting for the safe and timely delivery of purchased products.
- Maintaining sales and delivery records, as well as meeting sales targets.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure optimal customer services.
- Preventing damage to the delivery van and the company products being transported.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the interior and the exterior of the van.
- Performing basic van maintenance tasks, such as checking tire pressure, gas and oil levels, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online