CCETC OGUA Energy Limited (COEL) is an Operations and Maintenance (O & M) company affiliated to CCETC China. COEL is a new company with over a decade specialization in the generation of clean energy and power, gas manufacturing and fuel generating sets power plant investment. COELwill be adhering to the “heritage, innovation, value” concept, continue to create value to our customers. Our development goal is to become the world’s leading clean power provider.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Line: Finance Manager or Accountant
- Manage accounting transaction and book keeping, daily data capture in Quickbook software
- Maintain all necessary books of account, document, record and book keeping
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly or annual financial report
- Assist in preparation of budget and forecast.
- Prepare and remit statutory payment such as PAYE, Pension, VAT, Withholding tax etc
- Prepare invoices and payment vouchers
- Manage account receivables and payables
- Manage cash and bank transaction
- Conduct periodic Bank reconciliation and other general ledger reconciliation
- Prepare tax reports for filing
- Any other duty as assigned.
Candidate should possess the following:
- A Degree in Accounting (B.Sc / HND in Accounting), professionally recognized certification e.g. ICAN will be an added advantage
- A minimum post NYSC work experience of 5 years as an accounts officer or in a similar role.
- Must be between the ages of 28-35 years old
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel and other accounting software e.g. Quickbook
- Strong knowledge and competence in accounting, administration and financial principles
- Must be conversant with domestic and international accounting and account reporting laws to ensure compliance.
- Work is meticulous and rigorous, candidate must possess passionate for the work with the willingness to learn.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Deadline: 24th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Interested candidates must be willing to relocate if selected and open to work transfers should the need arise.