Hamad Multi Resources, owners of Sahel Updates is a news agency with a mindset of creating transparent news contents in order to inform its audience about news updates as the news breaks-in and also to break the chain of news and media bias towards sharing news updates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer
Locations: Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Sokoto & Zamfara (Remote)
Employment Type: Contract
- Diploma, NCE, HND or Degree holder with strong writing accuracy.
- At least 1-year experience in news content writing is desirable.
- Strong Passion for writing.
- Significant knowledge of current and trending news topics.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Create, write, and publish trending news content for the website daily.
- Stay up-to-date with developments in and generate new ideas to draw the audiences attention.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
Deadline: 26th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: This job is 100% remote and you must have a means to do the job.