Adexen Recruitment Agency was mandated by a Chemical and Construction company to recruit an experienced individual for its operations in the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full time
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
Job Seniority: Manager
Job Category: Business Development
- Manage / lead team of Technical Sales Executives
- Develop growth strategies and plans
- Manage and retain relationships with key/existing clients
- Increase client base
- Have in-depth knowledge of products and value propositions
- Negotiate with stakeholders
- Identify and mapping business strength and customer needs
- Research business opportunities and viable income streams
- Follow industry trends locally and internationally
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvement
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil / Chemical Engineering, Architecture, Chemistry from a recognised univeristy
- 7 years experience in a similar senior role within a large company operating in the construction, building materials, engineering industry…
- Sales and marketing skills
- Hands-on experience with CRM software, preferably Odoo is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Good communication skills
- Business development and strategic thinking
- Team management experience.
- Customer Relations
- Sales Management
- Business Development
- Team Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants, however, only those selected will be contacted.