Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Our Client is a prominent player in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry, the company’s operations span across major businesses in the Oil and Gas value chain.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MD / CEO, Palm Oil Investment
Location: Jakande – Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- To ensure the effective management, growth and profitability of business units (Retail Sales, Commercial Sales, Depot and Trading Operations). To drive compliance with governance, risk management and effectiveness standards and recommendations across the business units.
- Works with heads of sub-business units / departments to define strategic direction and ensures that their business strategies are aligned with the Group’s vision and strategic imperatives
- Ensures that the Company’s strategic objectives are translated into specific business targets and agrees the mechanisms and timelines for measuring progress
- Monitors and regularly reports on the financial and operational performance to the Board
- Oversees the execution of core business capital and expenditure initiatives i.e. including, retail and commercial business expansion
- Prepares and implements the annual budget for the business and monitors performance to ensure that variances are minimized.
- Leads the development and consistent implementation of relevant practices, policies and standards across core businesses.
- Monitors and drives compliance with relevant industry and regulatory provisions
- Allocates resources as required by the various businesses to ensure achievement of set targets
- Engages with the external communities, government agencies and other relevant stakeholders operations to ensure smooth running of operations
- Ensures adequate training and performance management support is provided for the development of staff
- Facilitates the establishment of new businesses and expansion programmes for existing core businesses
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Finance, Economics or Business related discipline
- Minimum of 18 years post-qualification experience in the Oil & Gas industry (preferable downstream) out of which 7 years must have been spent at an Executive or Senior management level
- Professional membership of a relevant body or institution in the Oil & Gas industry
- Evidence of strong industry / sector participation
- A postgraduate qualification, preferably an MBA or Relevant Master’s Degree
- Pay is competitive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online