Africhange (AF) is a remittance company that leverages blockchain technology and P2P exchange to offer a seamless way for users in Canada to send money to Nigeria. Our platform and process are crypto and P2P powered, and our aim is to transform the way people send money to Africa and though currently only serving users in Canada and Nigeria, we are determined to extend operations to all African countries.
Whether you would like to pay for a property, send funds to friends and family or pay employees, you’ll need to safely send funds without stress and ridiculous charges. Africhange is the solution to your problem. We are a safe, secure, and convenient way to send money from Canada to Nigeria; and because we rely on blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, you can be sure that we will always offer you the best way to send money home at the best rates.
We are recruiting to fill the position of below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Department: Tech & Product
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Because we are growing, we are in search of an experienced Full Stack Developer who will be responsible for:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science or equivalent
- Relevant certification(s) in Software Engineering or its related course
- Three or more years’ experience
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
What We Offer
- Fully remote opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Access to relevant courses/learning programs
- A great team with a passion for working collaboratively.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- AF offers a great work experience, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics.